Information To Parents Applying To EYFS 1 Through Year 10
We are pleased to announce the procedures for New Admissions for the Academic Year 2021-2022 at St. Mary’s Catholic High School, Muhaisnah. We invite you to read on carefully as this will help in saving time and enable us to work together smoothly.
Step 1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Online Application will be available on the school website: www.stmarysmuhaisnah.com
- All applications must be submitted only online within the specified date.
- Students will not be called for admissions and entrance test without completing online registration.
- Remember your child’s registration number which you will be receiving if the online application is successfully submitted.
Step 2: ENTRANCE TEST AND ORAL INTERVIEW
- All applicants will receive an email from the school for the Entrance Test and for the Oral Interview.
- There will be an Entrance test in Mathematics and English for all applicants from Year 1 to Year 10. Interview will be conducted for EYFS 1 applicants.
Step 3: ASSESSMENT RESULTS NOTIFICATION
- Only those who have succeeded in the Oral Interview and Entrance Test will be notified through email. Kindly note that the school will not be held responsible for incorrect email id’s provided in the application form. We therefore remind all the parents/guardians to fill out the email ids clearly and correctly. Please do not call the school to check the status of your application. We will not entertain such enquiries.
- Parents should be aware that assessments are competitive as the number of student applicants far exceeds the number of slots available. Other factors are also taken into consideration such as those which will allow us to maintain a good balance in the internationality of the student body.
Step 4: ENROLMENT OFFER
- Offer of Enrolment will be sent through email to successful applicants. Please confirm immediately the Admission of your child on the dates mentioned in the email. Otherwise, slots will be given to other students on waiting list.
- Kindly note that admissions into EYFS 1 to Year 10 will be subject to seat availability as it depends on the number of our students who wish to get transferred.
Step 5: ENROLMENT
- You will be notified for Enrolment Timings. Enrolment is on a First-Come-First Saved basis. If payment for Enrolment is not made during over a certain period mentioned, we will immediately accommodate other children on waiting list.
- Please see Fees Structure.
- Keep posted on Enrolment Procedures and Timings on the website. Prepare and upload all required documents for Enrolment as mentioned.
As places are very limited, parents are advised to seek admissions to other schools too.
Thank you for your interest in seeking admission at SMM.