Please read carefully and follow strictly the Admission Procedures Read more…
The age of the student admitted must meet the minimum age set for the grade/year group mentioned in the table below. The age mentioned in the table should be at least the age of the student as of 31st August of the academic year of admission.
AGE OF STUDENT AS OF 31 AUGUST OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR OF ADMISSION
|Year||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Pre-KG / EYFS 1||3||4|
|KG 1 / EYFS 2||4||5|
|KG 2 / Year 1||5||6|
|Grade 1 / Year 2||6||8|
|Grade 2 / Year 3||7||9|
|Grade 3 / Year 4||8||10|
|Grade 4 / Year 5||9||11|
|Grade 5 / Year 6||10||12|
|Grade 6 / Year 7||11||13|
|Grade 7 / Year 8||12||14|
|Grade 8 / Year 9||13||15|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AND TRANSFER CERTIFICATES
Documentation requirements and general information.
- Certificate of the last grade/year of enrollment and transfer certificate is a must for students entering grade 2/year 3 onwards. This certificate must be ratified from the UAE Embassy in the country it is issued.
- The certificates and documents of students/citizens from GCC countries should be ratified by the competent authority in their country.
- All certificates issued within UAE shall be ratified by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate within Dubai schools.
Upon admission, bring the following documents:
- Completed Student Online Application Form
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school (for outside Dubai schools)
- Original recent Report Card
- Recommendation Letter from the previous school (Principal/Guidance/Teacher)
- Health and Psychological Assessment of the student (if any)
- Vaccination/Immunization Record
- Medical Declaration Forms
(Incomplete requirements will deter your child’s admission to SMM.)
Upload the following documents at the Parent Portal in the SMM website:
- Student’s Passport, UAE residency visa, Emirates National ID
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Passport, UAE residency visa, Emirates National ID (father/mother)
- Family Book (for UAE Nationals)
- Recent passport size photos with full name of each parent/guardian who are authorized to collect the child from school (for ID badge)
We look forward to welcoming you to St. Mary’s Catholic High School Muhaisnah!
For questions and other enquiries please contact +971-42589744 (direct line) or +971-42614014 local 217 or email at [email protected]