Fight the Flu
The flu season is on us now and it helps to be aware of the causes and treatment methods for it. FOSMM organised a coffee morning on the topic Fight the Flu, to help spread awareness about it. For those who missed it, here is a gist of what was presented by Dr Linda:
FLU is caused by Influenza, a virus that is highly contagious. Hence prevention is the key.
– Get VACCINATED and protect yourself, your family and the people around you.
– Very important – Always cough/sneeze into a TISSUE, DISPOSE it properly and WASH HANDS well to prevent contamination of surroundings.. (The virus stays in the air for upto an hour and on hard surfaces for upto 8 hours.)
If you are dignosed with the flu– Take the prescribed medication
– Wear a MASK- DRINK plenty of fluids
– STAY HOME – DO NOT PASS IT ON TO OTHERS BY GOING TO SCHOOL OR WORK- Take ample rest and mind your flu mannners
STAY FLU FREE
by Ms Annu PramoudChair, Lead Committee 2019-2020FOSMM
The annual general body meeting of FOSMM (Friends of St Mary’s Muhaisnah) shall be held on Wednesday, June 12th, from 7.30AM to 8.30AM in the Activity Room.
- Report of the activities undertaken during the year 2018-19 shall be presented.
- New Lead Committee and Class Representatives to be elected.
Requesting all parents of SMM to be present for the meeting to ensure the right candidates are chosen to lead FOSMM in the coming academic year.
FOSMM Lead Committee, 2018-19
With great pleasure we announce that the former PTA group of our school will now function as a ‘Friends of SMM’ – FOSMM group. Read more…
Click here to download the vendor form.
SPRING FAIR 2019 (22nd March – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Mark your calendars and keep this date free for the biggest FOSMM event of the year! It will be a day of fun and enjoyment initiated to promote interaction between parents and to keep our community spirit alive. Read more…
It gives me great pleasure to announce that the former PTA group of our school will now function as a ‘Friends of
SMM’(FOSMM) group and will be called ‘Awesome FOSMM’. The best part is that each and every one of you
automatically becomes a member of this group because your child is enrolled here. It is therefore simply up to you to
decide on how involved you would like to be. Read more>>>