NATIONAL ASTRONOMY CHALLENGE
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE PART IN A MEGA-ASTRONOMY CHALLENGE!!!! (It’s online!!!!!)
We invite the students of Year 5 (Grade 4) to Year 10 (Grade 9) to take part in the National Astronomy challenge organized and conducted by STEM RESEARCH & INNOVATION, India. This is the 3rd year of NAC and with its successful chapters; NAC has become the most prestigious Olympiad on Astronomy in India.
NAC 2020 is presenting
an abundance of opportunity as you register your school:
·The competition will be held online between November 30th to December 24th 2020.
- The first two students scoring the highest percentile from each grade will be recognized as national champions for 2020.
- The school coordinator will get a recognition certificate duly signed by the authorities of STEM RESEARCH & INNOVATION.
- Students will be eligible for a self- paced free workshop powered by STEM & Space, post-registration.
- The National Champions along with school representatives will be invited for three days visit to CHENNAI and ISRO, SRIHARIKOTA.
- Each National Champion will get an opportunity to participate in the grand award felicitation event scheduled for the month of FEB – MAR 2021.
- 3rd and 4th winners from each grade will get access to Cosmic Kids Club which will be conducted in the subsequent months of July 21- Dec 21.
- Students securing 75 percentile and above will be rewarded a ‘Certification of Merit’.
- All the students will be acknowledged for their participation with a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
Registered Students will receive the following:-
- Free access to world-class content prepared by astronomers and researchers of STEM & Space.
- Free access to one self-paced DIY workshop, designed & developed by STEM & Space.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to get exposure to an international level challenge while stimulating their passion to be astronomers of the future.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS CONTEST:
SMM Students can register for the contest by clicking on the following link.
A nominal fee of 40 dirhams (USD 8 per participant) will be charged for entering the contest.
Registration closes on November 30th 2020.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to connect the following resource person: