About

Home | About | Our Team

Our Team

The school is managed by the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres (SPC), Philippine Province. The SPC’s are a missionary Congregation, founded in 1696, by Fr. Louis Chauvet, parish priest of  Levesville-la-Chenard, a little village in the region of Beauce, some 80 kilometers southeast of Paris. He was a spiritual father, pastor and educator who pioneered the establishment of schools for girls. The SPC’s first field of apostolate was the surrounding hamlets, working to improve the human and spiritual level of the villagers by educating the girls and visiting the poor and the sick. Their first mission outside of France was the Island of Cayenne in 1726. Now, there are about 4,000 of them present in 40 countries spread out in the 5 continents of the world, still faithful to their first mission to the different faces of the last, the least and the lost.

The Philippine Province was established on 29 October 1904. They have more than 500 Sisters ministering to 44 schools and universities, 13 hospitals and 7 pastoral centers in the Philippines. Of the 44 schools, some are in foreign countries.

The school mission to provide a high quality, value based education will be achieved by ensuring that the accountability for the standards within the school is distributed through a Senior and Middle Leadership Organisational Structure where responsibilities are clearly defined and a process of self-evaluation is transparent and rigorous.

Professional development (PD) is a critical component of the school’s continuous improvement.  The school’s principal and senior leadership team will develop an annual PD Plan that ensures that all teachers have skills and knowledge required for effective teaching and learning, and to address specific goals of the school improvement plan.