ADMISSIONS S.Y. 2018-2019
We are pleased to announce that Admissions is now open for EYFS 1 to Year 9 for Academic Year 2018 – 2019 at St. Mary’s Catholic High School, Muhaisnah. We invite you to read carefully as this will help in saving time and enable us to work together smoothly. Read more…
Online registration is from 10 December 2017 to 10 January 2018.
Please read carefully and follow strictly the Admission Procedures. All applicants who registered within the registration period will be notified through email on 20 January for Assessment in February (Timings will be posted).
All successful applicants will be notified of the time and date for interviews. If you do not receive any email confirmation of the interview timings, it means he or she has not made it through for the second round which comprises the interview. Please do not call the school to check the status of your application. We will not be able to entertain such enquiries. As places are very limited, parents are advised to seek admission to other schools.
Kindly note that admissions into Years 1 through 9 will be subject to seat availability as it depends on the number of our students who wish to get transferred. Admission into EYFS 2 is not open.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
The Ministry of Education requires specific supporting documentation to legally register all students in Dubai. The information below details exactly what you will need.
For FS-1, children should be 3 years old by 31st December. For FS-2, children should be 4 years old by 31st December. For other grades, please check our Academic Philosophy page. Click here.
Birth certificates, school reports and transfer letters issued from the USA, Western Europe, Australia and Canada do not need attestation. Only original, signed and stamped transfer letters will be accepted. We may request for original school reports should we need them.
For school reports and transfer letters issued from the GCC, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe or South America.
- Obtain attestation from the Ministry of Education in the country where the student studied.
- Obtain attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country where the student studied.
- Obtain attestation from the UAE Embassy in the country where the students studied or the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
For Birth Certificate from the GCC, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe or South America:
- Obtain Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the birth country
- Obtain Attestation from the UAE Embassy in the birth country or the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
Ministry of Education rules are subject to change without prior notice, therefore we ask for your support, should you be required to submit additional documentation. Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive a written response from the Admission Team Leader.
Upload the following documents at the Parent Portal in the SMM website once the child is admitted:
- Original recent Report Card (present upon enrolment)
- Recommendation Letter from the previous school (Principal/Guidance/Teacher)
- Health and Psychological Assessment of the student (if any)
- Student’s Passport, UAE residency visa, Emirates National ID (present upon enrolment)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Passport, UAE residency visa, Emirates National ID (father/mother)
- Family Book (for UAE Nationals)
- Recent passport size photos with full name of each parent/guardian who is authorized to collect the child from school (for ID badge)
Confirmation of Admission will be given in March 2018. Keep posted.
We look forward to welcoming you to St. Mary’s Catholic School Muhaisnah!
Click here to register.
For questions or comments regarding the admissions process, please contact us by email at
Please read the ADMISSIONS POLICY